Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Top 25 most played songs on my iPod

1. Eddie Walker - Ben Folds Five
2. Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright
3. This is the Life - Weird Al Yankovich
4. Not the Same - Ben Folds
5. Everything you Know is Wrong - Weird Al Yankovich
6. Neighborhood #2 (Laika) - The Arcade Fire
7. Fired - Ben Folds
8. A Cloud Crashes - Of Montreal
9. Daydream Believer - The Monkees
10. Saint Simon - The Shins
11. I got it From Agnes - Tom Lehrer
12. Waiting is the Hardest Part - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
13. Fred Jones, Part 2 - Ben Folds
14. George Murphy - Tom Lehrer
15. Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk - Rufus Wainwright
16. Be Prepared - Tom Lehrer
17. Do you Realize?? - The Flaming Lips
18. All Kinds - Some guy I randomly found on myspace
19. Smut - Tom Lehrer
20. Instant Pleasure - Rufus Wainwright
21. It Makes a Fellow Proud to be a Soldier - Tom Lehrer
22. Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games - Of Montreal
23. Going the Distance - Cake
24. Poisoining Pigeons in the Park - Tom Lehrer
25. Piano Concerto No. 20 (D Minor) - Mozart

What do these songs, as being my most listened, really say about me? Any ideas? Do you think I need to expand my horizons a little bit? I mean, Tom Lehrer is repeated 6 times and Ben Folds 4 times. Nearly half the songs are written by 2 artists. Any other thoughts?

No comments: